The word “Paragon” means a model of virtue or excellence, the founding ethic of Paragon paints
Paragon Paints began as a small concern, having only three staff members and a limited range of decorative coatings at its inception in 1981.
With a commitment to excellence, a range of products that is continually researched, expanded and upgraded to suit the consumer, and competitive pricing structures, we have grown to become one of the leading medium Manufacturers in the business.
Paragon Paints now supplies a full range of Decorative, Industrial and Flooring products to a wide variety of clients including painting contractors, developers, construction companies, structural steelworks, industrial applicators, as well as direct to the public.
To be recognised as the preferred partner in the supply of quality decorative, industrial and structural paint coatings in South Africa.
- To ensure the well-being of all stake holders, at all times.
- Focused attention to growth and development of all staff.
- Application of innovative painting systems, providing cost effective solutions.
- Exercise the highest levels of Integrity and business ethics.
- Pro-actively add value in the protection and conservation of the environment.
- 100% commitment to fair and honest trade with our customers and suppliers, creating a strong relationship based on trust and mutual respect.